Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Heaven At Night

-scene of heaven at night



Heaven at night

-Man I felt like I was doing everything right
-Until I got into a rough family fight
-Rewrote my essay for class so I'm passin tonight
-Hop into my PJ's and turned off the light
-Saw her in my dreams and it felt like Heaven at Night
-Her beauty was mesmerizing, it felt so bright
-Soon as we touch I wake up to my annoying alarm
-I felt so sick that I needed someone to harm
-Hopped in the shower and turned the water to warm
-Tried to hurry and dress, buy my favorite shirt was torn
-Put on my jacket, the same color as corn
-Ran to the car and drove to the bus
-Traffic so slow, but no need to fuss
-Got there late so I had to Run
-Now I'm in physics, drawing a gun
-Damn I hate this class, this shit ain't no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment