Sunday, March 8, 2009

I need to shake it off.




Spring BREAK IS OVER!!
Gosh, I feel so crappy. I had great week overall. Took a break from work as well. It snowed, in GA!!! It was kinda weird though, it was like a winter break. I had fun playing in the snow. I went to a bunch of parties and what not. Also went to some CLUBS! I had a great time hanging out with some special friends. Stayed away from alcohol and such.:D Met some new people, always love meeting new people. I'm starting to hate a lot things around me, work and such. That is normal though and its work. I enjoy going to school a lot. I hung out somewhat with someone very special. We went to club and such. made me really happy. I went bowling as well, which was also fun. A friend told us about this Taiwanese ice cream place called Suno. I enjoyed it very much, friendly environment and good ice cream. I totally recommend it.





Here comes the crazy part. It was friday evening, I wanted to go see WATCHMEN really badly. No one was free though. So I decided to head over to my Sisters house which is a little ways from mine. 25 minutes or so. Drove on the highway and someone was driving awfully close to my butt. I'm listening to some Kenna on my ipod [awesome artist btw--//http://www.kennakenna.com/].
Next thing I know my car just dies in the middle of the highway. I started panicking like a little girl. "OMG OMG ARGHHHHHHHH."
The guy riding my ass suddenly hits me. Some stuff happens and I [by some divine intervention] pulled over into a papa johns. The asshole that hit me ran because he knew it was his fault for hitting me. I made it out alive....figured out what was wrong with my car. I began to drive towards my sisters house again and was listening to Deas Vail[Shoreline]. I had a complete revelation of everything and I still am. Started over thinking everything and realized I need to take things more seriously. I made it to my sisters house and left later that night. I headed for this get together at a friend's house. I was so bummed out. I hung out and such. The special someone showed up. I told her what happened and said I was so happy to see her. I told her how I really felt and she said that I knew she wasn't looking for a relationship cause she was leaving for a while. :(

My weekend has been gloomy so far. I think I ruined a friendship. I hate that, I never know if I truly like someone. I mix my feelings up too much. I feel out of shape and lazy. I just need to go running and just shake it all off. No use dwelling on the old things, even though some of it means a lot. Tomorrow will be a grand beginning, I just have to treat it as such. Pour out the old coffee and fill the cup up with something new.

1 comment: